What is it you want to do? What are your dreams? What is it that you feel called to do or to be? Imagine what it would look like for you to become that person. Start today to take a step in that direction. One. Little. Step. And then keep doing that every day, taking one, little step in the direction of your dreams.
But what do you do if you know you're not living the life you were meant for, but you don't have a vision for anything else?
- Continue to be faithful to do the work you've been given to do with joy and gratitude.
- Choose to have faith and believe that there is more.
- Do some soul searching to see if there are any painful or disappointing events from the past that have you stuck.
- Take a retreat, some time away, to clear your head and heart and allow space for dreaming and seeing new possibilities
- Get a good life coach... someone who can ask the right questions to help you get in touch with what's in your heart but may be buried under the surface
- Ask those around you who know you and love you what they can see for you. Sometimes others have a better perspective on our lives than we do, especially when we're stuck.
Hear this: you have value and worth even if you never move into anything more than where you are right now. But because you are a person of great value and worth, let me encourage you to do the hard work of seeing the possibilities for your life. Your life matters and you can make a difference.